Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Train

The Train is one of those albums that catches on quickly. It will be a fad, but will fade out. Nothing thats eternal except one song.
The album starts with Woh Lamhe - Its a kind of a groovy track and is very foot tappy. The hindi rap kinda thing in between is catchy aswell. Shilpa ao does a fine job with Mithoon for support. Shilpa seems to have a unique voice and the songs fits her voice perfectly.
Then theres song where KK seems to be at real ease. Beetein Lamhe, is another of those Love lorn songs which KK excels in. Its not much of a challenge for KK, its tailor made for him to sing. The song is decent.
But the real highlight is "Mausam" sung by the music director Mithoon and its just mesmerizing. Very intense and sung with that intensity. I love this song !!! Will be the only one I would remember for a long time. It is sure to top the charts.
The others are remixes of all kinds and are made for Dance Floors..
In all a good start by Mithoon - Music director for the first time, after assisting for a long time. Well done to him. Its CD worth the listen and buy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this - the blogger, may I ask? My name is Murali Akella, I saw your blog on Badri's website.

Though I must apologise about my opinion towards your music review, I'd sure like to know you.

thelogichulk@gmail.com

wildflower said...

woh ajnabee...is good, is n't it?